Now that Thanksgiving has passed, I am sure there is one stressful holiday thought on your mind: what do I get the beauty lover in my life?! Or, what do I get my beauty-loving wife/best friend/boss/sister etc! If you are wracking your brain for ideas, you've come to the right place. Some of these gifts are perfect for that lady friend in your life, regardless of whether or not she's a major beauty-lover. I know that I'd be happy to receive any of these in my stocking, and nearly all of them HAVE ended up in a gift box of my own.
There's something for every price point in my list, so look carefully! Pick up any of the gifts shown up and listed below and I can guarantee you'll put a smile on the recipients face. Here's to a stress-free shopping season.
- Lush bath bombs ($5 - $10): Sadly, I don't have a Lush anywhere near me, so lushusa.com is my best friend! Their bath bombs are.... the bomb (ha.. ha...). They have adorable Christmas themed fizzies that smell amazing and will make any bath-owner super happy. If you're like me and don't have a Lush anywhere around you, you can find all their Christmas themed goodies here.
- Sephora Liquid Luxuries Perfume Sampler ($65): This is one of the coolest gifts for the perfume lover in your life. This gift set comes with 15 mini samples of perfume. You're thinking, "how lame, a bunch of mini samples I can get for free?" Well just hold your horses! This set also comes with a coupon to get any of the 15 perfume samples in a full size bottle! Some of my personal faves from this set include Chloe, Prada Candy, and both of the Elizabeth and James scents.
- Tangle Teezer ($15): If your gift recipient (or you) have long hair, he or she MUST posses a Tangle Teezer (and pick one up for yourself while you're at it!) Seriously, it's the greatest invention for long haired people since... well, detangler spray. I've done a whole review on this puppy, and I recommend it to everyone I know!
- Jack Black It's The Balm Lip Quartet ($25): Jack Black Lip Balms are.... the balm (HAHAHA I'm on a roll!). Okay okay, all bad jokes aside, I gave this balm a go last year and have been hooked every since. It's the best deal to get these in a gift set because you get more for your money. They actually moisturize your lips, they don't just sit on top doing nothing like vaseline. Plus, with four of these heavenly balms, your recipient will be set all year long!
- Beauty Blender with Mini Solid Cleanser ($25): Beauty Blenders are the "it" makeup applicator. Don't be fooled by all the knock offs in the drugstore, they don't compare. There is something magical about this pink sponge, and it makes any makeup application (beginner or expert!) look flawless and professional. They're normally $25 for just the sponge, but in this set you get a little cleaner, too! So good.
- StriVectin Oxygen Infusion Smoothing Mask ($62): Oxygen masks are all the rage lately. This bubbles and foams up, making tickly bubbles all over your face. This removes dirt, gently exfoliates thanks to beta-hydroxy acids, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This would make a fun, unique mask to gift to any pamper-loving friend.
- Bath & Body Works Candles ($12): So, actually, B&BW candles are like $22 but promise me you'll never spend that, OK? They ALWAYS... I repeat... ALWAYS go on sale. Candles may seem cliche, but these holiday scented candles are super nice and who doesn't appreciate getting a candle they didn't have to buy themselves? B&BW has a million different holiday scents, all with really adorable packaging. I recommend anything pine-y - it's never offensive and everyone loves the scent of pine at the holidays!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Mini Rollerball Set ($25): These perfumes are amazing. They work alone, or combined together - take your pick! I own both and they've become my favorite scent combo. Nirvana Black is an evening scent, woodsy and musky. Nirvana White is fresh and crisp and fancy. I think just about everyone would like these scents. They're wearable for all seasons and these little rollerballs last longer than you'd think!
What are you hoping to get in your stocking this year? Let me know in the comments below!