If you got the B&BW emails or if you saw my Facebook post, B&BW had a MAJOR sale this past weekend and all candles were $8.50... if you had a coupon, you could get them even cheaper. Sooo... this haul doesn't include what I went back for (#ridiculous, I know), but regardless, it'll give you some good ideas if you're looking for some fun seasonal scents for your home, too. Check out the haulage below:
- Oh Snap Jolly Gingerbread: This soap smells lovely, just like you'd imagine gingerbread cookies to smell. I think this packaging is so cute, I had to snatch it up.
- London Tea Time Shortbread: As you can tell, I've already started using this one prior to taking pictures (oops!). This smell is "golden shortbread, candied bing cherries & toasted almonds." It reminds me a lot of the Cherry Almond Shortbread hand soap they had last year - it smells exactly the same.
- Honeyed Pineapple Pumpkin: Oh my word, this smells amazing. I tend to love pineapple scents, and I'm not sure how, but it really meshes well with the pumpkin!
- Frosted Cranberry: "Frosted cranberries sprinkled with iced peach," a classic wintry scent. Cranberry has been a favorite of mine this year.
- Cranberry Citrus & Sage: This smells divine, especially if you're a lover of cranberry and sage - of which I am both. :)
- Candy Cane Bliss: Adorable packaging, and who doesn't love their hands smelling pepperminty fresh? This has hints of vanilla and whipped cream to lighten it up, and it's quite divine.
- Tis the Season: A classic holiday scent, smelling fruity like apples, pine and cider. I always love this candle around Christmas.
- Winter Sun: A very fresh smell, comprised of citrus, vetiver and musk. This will be a nice one to burn even after the holidays as past.
- Cheers Mulled Wine: Fruity like wine, smelling of apples and saffron. I like this far more than I expected to when I ordered it.
- The Original: Hoooo boy, this is my new favorite candle (and I definitely bought a back up at the $8.50 sale). It has hints of pinewood, vetiver, and black pepper. It's how I wish my home would smell all on it's own!
- Snowflakes & Spruce: This smells exactly like it's described: spruce and vanilla. It's sweet without being overwhelming.
- Red Velvet Cheer: Super sweet and cakey, this smells like cake batter, apple, frosting and creamsicle. So yummy if you like bakery scents.
What holiday scents are your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!