- Yankee Candle Cranberry Harvest - This fall, cranberry has been one of my favorite scents. This smelled like the perfect fall cranberry candle, but unfortunately the scent just didn't fill up a room. It was more for ambiance than anything.
- Yankee Candle Witches Brew - Witches Brew is my favorite Yankee Candle scent. It's a sweet patchouli fall scent that always reminds me of Halloween. This will not be the last time a Witches Brew candle is burnt in my house - it's a seasonal must!
- Bath & Body Works Raspberry Peach Macaron - This candle is old, from a past spring collection at B&BW. This scent was part of the best B&BW collection I think they've ever released. It's very sweet and has a slight tang of fruit.
- Yankee Candle Mulling Spices - This tiny Yankee Candle had a better scent throw than the large Cranberry one above! It smelled like fall... cinnamon, nutmeg and all good spicy things.
- Better Homes & Garden Orange Clove Pomander tarts - These were very fragrant wax melts. A perfect blend of spices and orange that made my home smell ready for the holidays.
- Scentsationals Twilight tarts - This had a fresh, sort of perfumey smell. It's kind of hard to explain exactly what this smelled like. It was a nice scent to have filling the house, it wasn't offensive or overpowering.
- Bath & Body Works Sundrenched Vineyard wallflower - Another perfect fall scent to have filling up my entire house. It smelled like woodsy fruit, and was surprisingly natural - a scent you might expect someone's house to smell like naturally.
What is your favorite scent to have burning in your home? Let me know!