My Ipsy bag came at the very last second this month, hence the late post! But it was worth the wait because it came with some fun goodies! For those of you unaware of Ipsy, it's a monthly beauty subscription that costs just $10! It's my favorite subscription and I recommend it to anyone who likes to experiment with products before splurging on the full price. If you're interested in signing up or learning more, click here.
November's theme is "Beauty Blast" and it came with the following...
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Soft Sienna Silks - This is a full sized nail polish, which typically retails for $8 (nearly the entire cost of the bag itself! great value!). This is a beautiful sparkly reddish-brown color that's perfect for fall and winter.
- tre'Stique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Chile Red - I enjoy getting lip colors in my Ipsy bags, and this seems like a bright color suitable for the holiday. It's formulated with Vitamin E and Monoi Tahiti Butter for moisture and antioxidant properties.
- Crown Brush Oval Concealer Brush #C224 - Rarely do I use concealer brushes, but I am a fan of Crown Brush. This is a synthetic bristle brush, perfect for applying cream eyeshadows or concealer (of course!).
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara - I've never tried this mascara, so I'm looking forward to using it. It's meant to be volumizing and lengthening.
- Coolway Strong Hold Spray - This brand is totally new to me. This is just a travel sized hair spray. It claims to fight humidity and make big hair without frizz.
What did you get in your Ipsy bag this month? Let me know!