This month's Play! by Sephora box has arrived and it's full of lots of fun goodies! This beauty box costs just $10 per month and you get a handful of deluxe and regular sized samples. This box is not customizable, everyone gets the same thing, but so far that hasn't been a problem for me.
Here's what came in this month's box...
- Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion - This is a non-chemical sunscreen that can be used as a moisturizer. It protects against UVA and UVB rays and claims to have a lightweight non-sticky formula.
- BareMinerals bareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer - This is a bronzer and serum in one. It can be used to bronze up your face as a contour, or over top of a foundation for an all-over glow.
- Benefit They're Real Mascara - A mascara aimed at lengthening, curling and volumizing lashes. I've used this before and really liked it. It'll make your lashes look like a million bucks.
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter - This makeup primer helps blur imperfections and adds a glow to the face.
- Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow It - This hair cream works to enhance texture and add body. It conditions to keep hair soft and hydrated.
- Tocca Florence Perfume - This perfume is comprised of notes of bergamot and violet petals, gardenia and blonde wood. This is a really fresh scent. I have a mini rollerball of this scent and it's one of my favorite Tocca perfumes.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know how you like what you've tried!