It's that time of the month - my Ipsy Glam Bag has arrived and it's full of full-sized and deluxe sample-sized goodies. This bag costs just $10/month and it's customizable to your beauty preferences. If you're interested in signing up, click here.
Here's what came in July's bag...
- Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in No Filter - This is a full sized nail polish in a gorgeous muted purple shade. This brand is 10-free (a.k.a. free of the nasty chemicals many polishes include) so you can paint away with no worries! I've had good luck with this brand in the past when it comes to lasting power and quality.
- Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Cheeks blush in Peach Pink - A buildable blush with a beautiful peachy golden sheen that reminds me of Benefit's Coralista. This brand is cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- ML Cosmetics felt tip eyeliner in Emerald Isle - This is an eyeliner pen in an emerald shade. The green isn't really my kind of style, but it could be fun for the right occasion. The tip is fine and easy to apply.
- TheBalm Meet Matte eyeshadow in Matt Kumar - TheBalm eyeshadows are awesome. This shade is a matte cranberry shade that's bold and applies and blends smoothly.
- Befine Night Cream - This cream uses natural estrogen to reduce wrinkles and prevent premature aging. It claims to increase circulation in the skin for healthier color and tone.
What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Let me know in the comments!