My one and only beauty subscription box, Play! by Sephora, continues to keep me excited each month. October's box is full of some fun goodies, all of which are available for purchase at Sephora. This subscription costs just $10 a month, but there is a short waiting list (it takes about a month to get off of it), and you get a handful of samples from prestige brands.
If you're interested in subscribing to Play! by Sephora, click here.
Here's what came in October's box...
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat - A lippie that boasts 8 hours of wear time. Driver's Seat is a warm pink color and this sample size is large enough to get lots of use out of.
- Too Cool for School Egg Mellow Cream - A moisturizer infused with collagen for younger looking skin. Good for dry, sensitive, normal and combo skin types. Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- Skin Inc. Pure Revival Cream - A non-abrasive peel that sloughs away dead skin for brighter, renewed skin. Safe for blemish prone and sensitive skin. Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- Nudestix Intense Matte Lip & Cheek Pencil in Belle - A multi-purpose pencil for lips and cheeks. Dries matte for all day wear. Belle is a plum nude color. Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, gluten, preservatives, cyclomethicones and animal-derived ingredients.
- Verb Leave-In Mist - A hydrating mist that tames and detangles hair while prepping it for styling. Good for straight, wavy and curly hair. Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- Tom Ford Orchid Soleil - The newest Tom Ford fragrance, characterized by notes of tuberose petals, black orchid, vanilla, chestnut, and patchouli among others. Warm and floral.
What product are you most excited about in this month's box? For me, I think it's the Egg Mellow Cream. Let me know yours in the comments!