If you saw last week's post, you know I canceled Ipsy. There's a number of reasons I made that choice, but one of them is Play! by Sephora. I've really been loving this subscription. It's the same exact price ($10/month) but the items are from higher end brands - a.k.a. the brands Sephora carries - and it's packed with things I actually want to use.
There is a waitlist for this subscription, but from what I've seen and heard from people, it only takes about a month until you're in. If you're interested in putting your name on the list, you can sign up here. Not an affiliate link, just passing along the goods!
Here's what fun stuff came in September's bag...
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel - This is good stuff. It's just a clear brow gel you can use to set your brows in place. I've used this before and really like it, but I don't often purchase it because it is rather pricey ($22 for a full size). This came just in time as I'm getting low on brow gel!
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper - I know I ranted against this liner in the past, but I actually like the Trooper version. Unlike the one I talked about in that other blog post, this one has a brush tip. It does dry with a bit of a sheen, so if you prefer a very matte finish, you might not be a fan.
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - This is an oil-free moisturizer with AHA to even skin tone. I've used it in the past and didn't think it was anything special, but it's pretty expensive (in my book), so I don't mind giving it another go to see if I change my mind.
- Atelier Cologne in Sud Magnolia - Atelier Colognes make fancy and high quality scents. This one is described as floral and fresh, with notes of magnolia, blackcurrant, bitter orange, musk and cedarwood.
- Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick in Love Spell - Simply put, this is described as a moisturizing lipstick with a rich, glossy shine. I've never put Sephora's house brand lipsticks to the test, so I'm looking forward to it!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Perfector - This stuff aims to give you up to a week of shiny, manageable hair, with benefits that last through five shampoos! I like the Living Proof line so I'm excited to give this a try!
Are you a Play! by Sephora subscriber? What sample are you most excited to try?