May's Ipsy Glam Bag is here, and oh my goodness, can you see how cute the actual bag is? It's like a little envelope with all sorts of cool buildings of the world on it. Adorable! The contents inside are pretty nifty, too - and cost me just $10! If you don't know, you can get Ipsy at your door for just $10/month and then you can have cute travel bags and fun sample and deluxe sizes beauty goodies all for yourself, too! Click here for more info.
Here's what came in May's glam bag....
- Hanalei Lip Treatment - This is a balm meant to hydrate and protect the lips. It's formulated with kukui nut from Hawaii. I think the packaging looks super sleek and I'm excited to try this out!
- Smashbox X-Rated Mascara - This mascara claims to isolate and magnify each lash with its fiber-loaded formula, all while being clump, smudge and flake-proof.
- SLmissglam W07 Small Contour Brush - This brush brand is the creation of SLMissGlam, a YouTuber turned brush creator. This brush is really soft and would work well to contour around the nose or very defined cheek bone area, or even as a highlight applicator.
- Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish in Old School Pink - Helloooo neon summer nails! This nail polish is meant to give you the shiny, eye-popping gel look without the use of a UV light.
- Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask - This mask is made with berry boosters (whatever berry boosters are...) and strawberry and rosemary to rid the skin of impurities. Don't be fooled, the ingredients aren't quite as natural as you might believe from that description.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments!