I feel half bad making these posts, because by the time this goes live, these Target beauty boxes have been long sold out. However, I want you all to be aware of what a steal these boxes are - and lucky for you, new boxes come out many times a year. Make sure to follow Glazed Over on Facebook because I always post when these go on sale.
Here's what came in the most recent Target Beauty Box, the "Her Holiday Beauty Box". It cost just $10, and if you have a red card, you get 5% off and free shipping on top of that!
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Moisturizer: A moisturizing cream formulated with hyaluronic acid, amino peptides and vitamin B3 to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Goody Ouchless sweat stretch elastics: These hair ties are super soft and won't rip at your hair at all.
- Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow Trio in Breathless, Glowing, Sunset: Pacifica shadows are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, formulated without carmine, parabens, FD&C color, or petroleum.
- Covergirl Star Wars lipstick: This glittery red is a limited edition shade celebrating the new movie. Pick it up now if you like what you see!
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream: Hydro-ionized mineral water and Biogen technology give you 24 hours of hydration.
- CeraVe Eye Repair Cream: A gentle eye cream with hyaluronic acid to hydrate the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama: A new mascara creation from Maybelline aimed at providing voluminous plumped-up lashes.
- Clairol Hair Food Dry Shampoo: A newer dry shampoo free of parabens and sulfates, allowing you to skip a day or two of hair washing.
If you're interested in trying any of these products, they're all available at Target. Like I mentioned, keep an eye on the Glazed Over Facebook page to know when the next Target beauty box is released!
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!