First things first - how cute is this month's Ipsy bag?! TOO CUTE. I feel like the actual Ipsy bags have gotten cuter and cuter this year. Anyway, if you're not familiar with Ipsy, its a beauty subscription service that costs just $10/month and will get you awesome beauty goodies straight to your mailbox! Click here to sign up for Ipsy today! (affiliate link)
Here's what came in May's Glam Bag....
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil in Ozone - This is a clear lip liner that is meant to prime the lips and latch on to any color you apply over it. I have yet to put it to the test but I'm looking forward to giving it a go.
- Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205 - I've never heard of this brand, but I've already tried out this brush and it is wonderful. It retails for $12 on the Luxie Beauty website, so this product alone costs more than the Ipsy bag! Good value indeed.
- Bare Republic Naturals SPF 30 Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion - Another brand I've never heard of. This sunscreen is lightly tinted, has no chemical additives, synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- NUXE Reve de Miel Facial Cleansing and Makeup Removing Gel - The Reve de Miel lip balm has a cult following, but this product is totally new to me. This cleanser is soap free and soothing with sunflower and honey.
- BellaPierre Cosmetics Waterproof Mineral Gel Eyeliner Pencil - This stuff is serious business. I swatched it on my hand and it stayed put all day and all night, and even through a shower. A hair washing shower, no less!!! I don't typically like pencil liners for my upper eyelid, but I used this and I actually really love it. Make sure you have a good waterproof eye makeup remover to get this stuff off!
Overall, I thought this Ipsy Glam Bag had excellent value and great products - all of which I'm excited to try out! Are you a subscriber? Let me know what you got in this month's bag!