March's Ipsy Glam bag is a good one! For $10/month, this is a heck of a value! To get your own glam bag, click here to sign up. Here's what came in this month's bag...
- Pur~lisse pūr~delicate gentle soymilk cleanser & makeup remover - This brand has been in my Ipsy bags many times, but never a cleanser. This cleanser is sulfate free and formulated with soy milk, whole oat and white tea. It's meant to wipe away makeup as well as cleanse the skin.
- Dr. Brandt pores no more anti-aging mattifying lotion - This product helps to delay signs of aging. Retinol improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while apple stem cells work to maintain the longevity and activity of the skin's own stem cells.
- NYX Lip Butter in Hunk - These lipsticks are awesome. They're moisturizing and mega-pigmented. Hunk is a gorgeous vampy purple pink.
- Boo-Boo Cover Up in Medium - This concealer contains natural ingredients known to promote healing, so you can cover your blemishes while getting rid of them at the same time. This is probably a bit too dark for me, which is a bummer ipsy didn't use my profile quiz that specifically says I have fair skin. (Why ask if you don't bother using it?!)
- VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter in Crystal Pink - This product is meant to be swept across the apples of your cheeks and cheekbones to give skin a dewy glow. This has a really buttery formula and leans slightly towards discoball shiny, but it is a gorgeous highlight. It could easily be used as an eyeshadow if you prefer. '
Are you an Ipsy subscriber? What came in your bag this month?