The Walmart Beauty Box comes seasonally, and if you haven't yet signed up to receive the spring box, now is the time! You can sign up to receive them here. They're shipping this month. Walmart Beauty Boxes cost just $5, which is solely the price of shipping, so all the goodies are technically free! Basically all of the items in the spring box are travel or sample sized, and aside from the foil packets, everything in this box will get you quite a few uses!
Included in my spring box are the following:
- Dove Go Fresh body wash in Mandarin & Tiare Flower
- St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub (A favorite of mine, even if the scrubbies are probably horrible for your skin.)
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Jergens BB Body lotion (NOT a favorite because it smells like their tanning lotion to me)
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters White Tea & Vitamin E facial cleanser
- Ken Paves shampoo, conditioner and hair mask foil packets
- Lady Gaga Fame perfume sample
I've seen other season's Walmart beauty boxes and some are a little better than this, and some are worse, but for $5 I don't mind taking the gamble. I've tried the BB Body lotion, the Simple cleansing wipes and the Fame perfume, but all the other products are new to me. Have you tried any of these products? Which ones did you like? Let me know!