Ipsy time is here, and it came with some fun new products and one of the cutest Ipsy bags I've received yet! I'll definitely be hanging on to this one for travel in the future. Here's what came in April's glam bag...
- JulieG Nail Polish in Damsel - This is a beautiful hot pink cream nail polish. JulieG is a youtube beauty "guru" who made her own nail line, and it's not sold anywhere near me, so I'm excited to finally try one of her polishes. I've heard good things! I have about a million nail polishes in this color, so I wish I would have received something more unique, but what can ya do?
- Olive Natural Beauty Lip Balm in Oats & Honey - Upon first glance, I was really excited to receive this. Then I opened it, and it smells disgusting and it's extremely hard to smooth on the lips. I don't know if I received a dud, but this is unusable and I'll be chucking it straight in the trash.
- KCO Colors by Beauty Brands lipstick in Natural Born Beauty - This is a gorgeous brick red. It has that old school lipstick smell, but it seems like a nice formula. I've never heard of KCO Colors before. Unfortunately my tube came broken (see below) but it'll still work.
- theBalm Cosmetics Nude Dude Eyeshadow Single in Flirty - I love love love love this color (kind of a pinky brown) and the texture which is super buttery and blendable. I'm over the moon to get this in my glam bag!
- MicaBeauty Eye Primer - The good news? This primer fits my skin color beautifully and it's a full-size product (full-size retails for $44.95 - great deal!) The bad news? My eyeshadow creased in a matter of 4 hours. Bad deal! NOT a fan.
If you like receiving beauty samples, and some full size products, at your doorstep each month, you've got to sign up for Ipsy! It costs just $10 per month, and you can gain points by reveiwing your products, which you can then redeem for full size products. Click here to sign up today. (referral link)
p.s. Sorry for the unexplained hiatus this week! I was off in San Francisco for work and it was beautiful and I was bad and didn't plan ahead. Here's a pretty picture from the bike trip I took across the Golden Gate Bridge as my apology. :)