There have been some products that stuck out to me this month, and I just had to share with you! Here are my monthly favorites for June!
- Argania Spinosa Organic Argan Oil Special Treatment Masque - Oh my word - dare I say I love this as much, maybe even MORE than my beloved Macadamia Mask?! It's true - I do! I believe this is a British product, but I picked it up at TJ Maxx solely based on how delicious it smells. It is, hands down, the best smelling hair masque I have ever used. Not only that, but it makes my hair so soft and manageable and I actually feel like it repairs my hair every time I use it. I hope I can find this again when I run out!
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation - I've rambled on and on about this foundation (see full review here) but it really is a favorite this month. I've hardly strayed from this every time I wear foundation, as this is the only one I have on hand that actually stays put in the heat. My face is also a bit more oily in the summer, but this foundation holds strong through it all. Love love love.
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everday Body Moisturizer - This is a rather spendy self tanner, but it is worth every penny. I have had people ask me if I got a spray tan (a compliment in my world, as I obviously am never asked if I've been laying out. Holla @ my pale girls!) when I've been using this stuff. It gives a really nice, natural glow, and it actually smells nice when you apply it. (But of course, in a few hours' time you do smell a hint of self-tanner - blegh).
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara - I had my doubts about this mascara.... the first time I used it I think I had a crusty, old bottle. I decided I needed to try again, and boy am I glad I did! This is an all-around great mascara - it volumizes, lengthens, and it doesn't make your lashes a clumpy mess. I've been using this all month long.
- Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover - I purchased this gem with the last of my remaining Birchbox points (remember?) on a complete whim, and it turns out I absolutely love this stuff. It's so gentle on my eyes and it has a nice clean scent. I hope I can find another place to repurchase this, because I can see myself buying it again and again.
What products did you love this month? Let me know in the comments!