If you aren't familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription service for beauty samples. Ipsy has amazing value; oftentimes the bags are filled with a mix of deluxe samples and full-size products. And always the value of the bag surpasses the $10 it costs each month. If I were to recommend a beauty subscription service to anyone, it would flat out be Ipsy. Click any of the hyperlinked "Ipsy's" in this post to start your subscription.
This month's theme is "Pretty in Paradise" and features a bag styled by Rebecca Minkoff. This is easily the cutest Ipsy bag I've received - I LOVE the design of it! Now let's dive in to what goodies it came with...
- Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray - I've never really gotten too excited about "beach" sprays. I like to keep my hair mostly free of product because I like to go 2-3 days without a wash, but I will definitely have to try this out and maybe my mind will change.
- Essence of Beauty Fine Fragrance Body Mist in Forever Paris - This smells surprisingly good, and I really like the size of it! Perfect for summer travels.
- Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara - I always like to sample a new mascara. This seems nice, although I have yet to test that theory.
- Nicka K New York Shimmer Eyeliner - This is a beautiful emerald green eyeliner that is so dramatic and fun! I will certainly be giving this a go this summer.
- NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel - You know how much I love these. These made my best of beauty 2013 list and it's a miracle I got a shade I don't already own! Score!
What do you think of June's bag? I'd give it a 10/10 - this was probably one of the best bags I've received yet! I love me some Ipsy!