February's Ipsy Glam bag was a doozy - with tons of value and deluxe sized samples, I have to say I was impressed! Ipsy Glam Bags cost just $10/month and if you like to try beauty products out before you buy them, this subscription is for you. If you want to sign up, click here (affiliate link - I'll get points if you want to use my link). Here's a detailed look at what came in February's bag:
- Margaret Dabbs London Mini Crystal Nail File - I've always wanted a crystal nail file (weird, I know) so I was really excited about seeing this in my bag! Crystal nail files are supposed to give a smoother finish to your nails, hopefully preventing future splitting.
- Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in I'm Kind of a Big Deal - Trust Fund Beauty's polish is vegan and cruelty free. This pink shade is really pretty and you get a whole full sized bottle! Great value!
- Seraphine Botanicals Carrot + Rose Hydrating Cream - This moisturizer smells delicious, like a Starburst! It's formulated with glycerin for hydration, and is free of parabens, and is vegan and cruelty free. I think the packaging is adorable, too!
- Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Sierra Nevada - Naked Cosmetics are made from 100% oxidized Mica, and they don't contain any unnatural fillers like talc, oil or wax. They're also non-comedogenic, so they won't clog your pores.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil - This is a brand new product, and marketed as the first ever primer oil. It's formulated with 15 essential and lipid-rich plant oils. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm definitely intrigued.
What did you get in your Ipsy glam bag? Let me know!