Ooooohhh boy - this month's Ipsy Glam Bag is a good one! I kept pulling products out and getting more and more excited! I know I say it every time, but just in case you're new to the idea of Ipsy, it costs just $10 per month and you get a really good sampling of full and deluxe sample sized goodies. If you're interested in giving it a go, you can sign up here.
Here's what came in the March Glam Bag:
- Marc Anthony Argan Oil of Morocco 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Cream - This cream is a combo of olive oil, argan oil and shea butter. It's meant to keep hair straight and frizz free for up to three days.
- NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Pink Lust - This lipstick goes on nice and easily and dries to a velvet, waterproof matte finish. This will stay glued to your lips for hours. Pink Lust is a neon pink that's far too bright for every day wear, but it's fun for the right occasion.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics eye shadow in Fantasy - This eye shadow is gorgeous, buttery and the color would look amazing on any skin tone. I love it and will definitely get a lot of use out of it.
- Pixi Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold - I'm a big fan of Pixi products and this blush is no exception! The color is beautiful and natural looking and the highlight that accompanies it is gorgeous.
- NoTS 28 Remedy Balancing Toner - This toner aims to calm and soothe the skin while prepping it to absorb the products you put on top of it.
|L to R: Manna Kadar eye shadow, Pixi blush & highligther|
What came in your bag this month? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!