The last couple weeks, I really didn't feel like sporting bold lips, or any lipstick at all (hence the lack of these kind of posts). But last week, I felt like myself again, and I have for you a week's worth of different lippies. Here's what I wore last week:
- Monday: Hikari Cosmetics Lipstick in Cabernet. This wine red matte is perfect for fall. It's slightly drying on the lips, but I've used much worse. I love this color.
- Tuesday: Tarte LipSurgence Lip Creme in Thoughtful, a brown-rose. This lippie is minty and feels creamy and hydrating on the lips.
- Wednesday: Maybelline Color Elixir in Mauve Mystique, a my lips but better mauve. The Color Elixir formula is creamy and hydrating.
- Thursday: Starlooks Lipgloss in Guilty Pleasure, a perfect creamy nude. This smells like vanilla and feels nice on the lips. A great gloss.
- Friday: Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Aurora, an orange-red liquid lipstick. A highly pigmented gloss that's super comfortable to wear, non-drying.
What are you wearing this week? Let me know!