Target Beauty Boxes go QUICK - I mean, really fast. They're $10 and filled with sample and full sized products, all of which can be found at Target. Unfortunately, this box I'm showing you today is already sold out, but I wanted to show you what came in it so you can see the value (and wait anxiously for the winter box to arrive!). I don't always pick these up, but this time there was enough products I wanted to try in this box that I decided to place my order. Here's what came in the fall 2015 box:
- Acure Repairing Shampoo + Conditioner: A more natural cleaning and conditioning duo, formulated with moroccan argan stem cell + argan oil to soften hair, repair damage and strengthen.
- Covergirl Intensify me! Liquid Liner: I did a full review of this eyeliner here. I've come to like it quite a bit because it's very black and dries matte (I said semi-shiny in my previous review, so IDK if my pen's formula changed or what). Takes some practice to handle the shape of the tip, but once you master it, you'll love it.
- Olly Undeniable Beauty Vitamin Gummies: Comprised of biotin, vitamins C, E and Borage Oil work to make your hair, skin and nails the extra healthy and radiant.
- Goody SlideProof Elastics: One can never have too many hair bands, amirite ladies? These have a little grippy side to keep them in place. I haven't tried them yet, so I don't know if that's a good thing or a rip your hair out of your head kind of thing.
- SW Basics Exfoliant: I've wanted to try this brand for ages now, so even though this sample is tiny, it was one of the reasons I bought this box. This exfoliant is made without synthetic chemicals, plastic microbeads, alcohol, or fragrance. It's USDA organic certified and made with only three ingredients. Love!
- Skinfix Ultra Rich Body Butter: This body butter is free of fragrance, soy, gluten, parabens and phthalates. Meant for ultra dry skin, this aims to soothe and heal rough patches all day long. Especially good for those suffering from eczema.
- Hello Mojito Mint Flouride Toothpaste: This toothpaste is vegan and never tested on animals. Plus, it has a fun flavor -- mojito mint!
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede lipstick in High Heels: A long lasting lipstick in a peachy pink shade. Not my favorite color, so not sure I'll be keeping this.
- ROC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream: It's a simple as it sounds, a wrinkle reducing night cream. This is a $20 cream, which makes this box well worth it!
Have you purchased a Target beauty box before? Let me know your thoughts below!