If you like trying new beauty products, like I very much do, you have got to subsribe to Ipsy. It costs just $10 a month and you get lots of great products to try, and often times, a few full-sized things, too! Click here to sign up. (Disclaimer: If you sign up through this link, I get points credited to my Ipsy account)
Here's what came in January's Glam Bag:
- La Fresh eco-beauty good day. day moisturizer - This is an interesting sample pack, but it looks like I'll get lots of uses out of it. This moisturizer is chock full of quality anti-aging ingredients and appears to be formulated with natural ingredients.
- Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer - I was really excited to see this in my bag - Jouer is an awesome brand! This balm is meant to increase the fullness of the lips, decrease fine lines and hydrate.
- Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow in Ethereal - Pacifica is a good option for a natural brand, but I have to admit I'm not thrilled with this formula or color. It's SUPER light, but might work better as a highlighter! Glad I tried it before buying a full size.
- BellaPierre Shimmer Powder in Whesek - I wasn't so sure about this mineral eyeshadow.... until I swatched it (see swatch below). It's the coolest silver color. I need an excuse to wear this ASAP!
- Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow brush - I love this brush! It's really soft and works great for applying eyeshadow. Cute color, too!
If you're not fully convincined that Ipsy is awesome - check out some previous bags here:
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!