Dare I say it....? I think this is the lamest Ipsy bag I've received to date. I'm not even disappointed though because I've been continually blown away each month until this very bag (and I've been an Ipsy subscriber for a year!) And because Ipsy has been so awesome every month, I'm letting this one slide because even for an OK bag, it's still pretty good. Here's what I got....
- Absolute Lip Balm in Green Apple - This is full-sized, which is pretty cool. It has a rather odd apple scent (I'm getting something more like watermelon each time I take a whiff) but it feels nice on the lips. These pots last me FOREVER so this has a great value for me.
- Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil - Rarely do I use pencil eyeliner so this product is a bit of a bust for me. But for those of you who do enjoy pencil liner, this feels fairly soft and has nice pigmentation.
- Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample Duo - The size/packaging on this is irritating to me, but the product inside is awesome. These blushes are gorgeous and super pigmented, and they're just 2 of the 18 available in this line.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - This is a brand new product, and not the first Urban Decay has let Ipsters try out. I'm really excited to give this a try since it's not a cheap mascara by any means.
- dr. brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner - I received this way back in an old Birchbox but haven't really used it. I will probably give this to someone because I definitely don't need two.
To receive beauty samples each month in your mailbox for just $10(!!!)-- click here. I'm telling you now... you won't regret it!