Wow, I don't know where the month of September went, but here we are again - empties time! It felt like I ran out of everything all at once, and it shocked me how much I'd gone through in just a month's time. Check out what I used up, and find out what items are worth a repurchase!
- GK Hair Hair Taming System Leave-In Spray (would not repurchase) - I got this ages ago in an Allure Beauty Box, and finally pulled it out of my backup stash to use up. This was a really light weight leave-in spray that wasn't anything special. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good, and I wouldn't bother getting it again.
- Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Shampoo (would repurchase) - Nothing much to say about this shampoo. It was nice and worked well, it wasn't overly moisturizing, but it was fine.
- Organic Surge Pure & Clean Face Wash (would repurchase) - This was a gentle basic cleanser that has great ingredients. It smells like lemons and does a nice job of cleansing without stripping skin of it's natural moisture.
- Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub (would repurchase) - This is a nice scrub. I did a whole review of this product here.
- Pure Organic Facial Elixir (would repurchase) - This was a nice toner, but it's kind of spendy. Full review here.
- Skin Daily Rose Water (would repurchase) - Full review here.
- Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel (would repurchase) - This was a limited edition shower gel around the holidays last year and I loved every last drop of this stuff. If you love the amazing Rose Jam scent (rose, vanilla and lemon), you'd be in love with the shower gel too!
- Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover (would repurchase) - I liked this eye makeup remover. It did work to get all my eye makeup off and didn't leave anything behind. It wasn't my favorite, but I'd buy it again.
- Covergirl 3-in-1 Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation (would repurchase) - You already know.... my favorite foundation ever. See full review here.
- Flower Extreme Measures Mascara (would not repurchase) - This was just an OK mascara. The brush was bigger than I liked, so it would get all over my eyes when applying. It didn't do anything spectacular for my lashes.
- Shiseido Facial Cotton (would repurchase) - I never understood the hype about fancy cotton pads until trying these. I love these cotton pads, and when the Sephora VIB sale rolls around, I'm going to stock up on these again.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (would repurchase) - I got this sample in a Walmart Beauty Box, and I enjoyed using them. They did a great job of getting all my makeup off, they didn't irritate my eyes, and they were plenty wet.
- Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste (would not repurchase) - This is the worst toothpaste ever. It doesn't foam up at all, it doesn't freshen breath, it does literally nothing. I prefer natural toothpaste anyway, but suffered through this because it came in a pack of toothbrushes I bought.
- Sensodyne Fresh Impact toothpaste (would repurchase) - We have a zillion samples of this toothpaste because it was handed out at our state fair. It's nice, I like it. What more is there to say?
- Carmex Lip Balm (would repurchase) - I love Carmex. I used this before bed and my lips were smooth and soft when I woke up.
- Miyu Hydrate Mi Beauty Essence (would repurchase) - I used this as a setting spray, and I enjoyed it. It smells faintly of roses and gave my makeup a natural finish. Read full review here.
- Tom's Naturally Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant in Natural Powder (would repurchase) - I haven't liked other Tom's deodorants I've tried, but this was really awesome. It kept me dry and smelled nice. Be warned though, it does have aluminum in it, so technically it's not as natural as they claim.
- Juicy Couture Couture La La perfume (would not repurchase) - A fruitier version of the famed Viva La Juicy, this perfume is nice. I'm so sick of all the Juicy Couture perfumes, but I did enjoy this little sample.
And that's it! What did you use up this month? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!