This month's Ipsy Glam Bag is a hit for me! There's a product I've always wanted (the highlight), and multiple brands that I love to try (Nourish Organic, Tarte). Ipsy bags come once a month for just $10/month and rarely am I disappointed in the selection of samples (and often, full sized products). Every month the goodies come in a cute keepsake bag, perfect to use while travelling. To get your own Ipsy bag, sign up here.
This month, I received:
- Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum: Designed to hydrate and smooth the skin, while improving tone. Formulated with Apricot Kernel Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil, and Rosehip Oil. I really like the Nourish Organic brand, and I look forward to trying this sample.
- Coastal Scents Xpress Line Cosmetic Pencil: This eyeliner pencil is black, and claims to have long lasting wear and a pack of pigmentation. I'm not super in to eyeliner pencils, and this pencil wasn't creamy enough for my taste.
- Ayres Pampas Sunrise Hand Cream: This hand cream is made with plant emolliants, shea butter and herbal extracts to moisturize the skin. The smell is comprised of lemongrass, mandarin, bergamot, patchouli and spearmint.
- Tarte Deluxe LipSurgence Skintuitive Lipgloss in Energy: Crafted to smooth fine lines and hydrate the lips, it also creates a personalized shade of pink on the lips. It's not sticky at all, which I like in a lipgloss. Color is very light.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: A honey-hued highlight that adds a burst of luminescence to the face. Can be used as an eye shadow or highlight. Love this shade - it's gorgeous and would work for any skin tone!
What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Let me know!