It's Ipsy time again! This month's bag has some goodies, and it actually has a product I've wanted to try (the Acure scrub) so I'm excited to get a sample before purchasing the full size.
If you're unfamiliar with Ipsy, it's a beauty subscription service that costs $10 per month and you get a nice reusable travel bag filled with beauty samples and full sized products. It's my favorite beauty subscription service and I recommend it to anyone who likes to try out new makeup and skincare products. To find out more or to sign up, click here.
Here's what came in this month's bag:
- NYX + Ipsy Eye Shadow Trio - This trio of shadows is a collaboration between NYX and Ipsy. The colors are perfect for fall. See swatches below.
- Eyelyn Iona Cosmetics Cream Blush in Ash - First of all, I have to gripe about the horrible sample packaging. I can't get a brush in this little tub to save my life, and I can fit maybe one finger in. Not ideal! Anyway - the formula is organic, paraben-free and cruelty-free. $1 from every product sold is donated to various women's organizations. I can get behind that!
- Acure Brightening Facial Scrub - I'm really excited to get something from this brand in my Ipsy bag! This formula has organic chlorella and argan stem cells to repair the skin. It's vegan, gluten and cruelty free, as well as paraben, sulfate, silicone, phthalate and synthetic fragrance free.
- J. Cat Beauty #MOTD Waterproof Slide on Pencil in Bronze - This stuff is really waterproof, and it's a beautiful bronze color that's totally wearable any day of the week.
- Naobay Oxygenating Moisturizing Cream - This brand is totally new to me. This moisturizer is made up of plant extracts and organic oils like sweet almond oil and rosehip oil.
Swatches of products from left to right: Evelyn Iona blush, J.Cat eyeliner, NYX eyeshadow trio.
Have you signed up for Ipsy? What are you waiting for! Sign up now!