- Monday: MAC Ruby Woo, a classic MAC color and one of my favorite blue-toned matte reds. This is a permanent color in the MAC range, and for those of you who pay attention to the various formulas, this is a retro matte finish.
- Tuesday: Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Mauve Me, a shimmering mauve that's not too shimmery. This color is still available for purchase at Ulta.
- Wednesday: Besame Cosmetics Exotic Pink, a creamy semi-matte flamingo pink. This lipstick is super pigmented and really comfortable to wear.
- Thursday: NYX B52, a mauvey brown cream lipstick. Pigmented, easy to wear, and not too heavy on the lips.
- Friday: Stila Black Cherry lip glaze, a shimmery plum gloss that came in a holiday set. This formula is really sticky, which I am not the biggest fan of. (limited edition)
Have you tried any of these colors? If you had to try just one I'd recommend the Besame Cosmetics lipsticks - they come in beautiful vintage packaging and the color payoff is exceptional. Let me know your favorite in the comments!