I'm sad to see October go! October is one of my all-time favorite months and I absolutely love Halloween and the beautiful autumn weather that typically graces the month of October. But it's a bittersweet end, because the end of this month means Thanksgiving and (more importantly) CHRISTMAS are on the way! So sadly and happily, I say SAYONARA to October. And the end of the month means only one thing - faves time!!
Here's what I loved this month:
- AuraCacia Pillow Potion - This is a pillow mist made out of a blend of essential oils and water. I have to say, I'm getting more and more in to essential oils, and I REALLY like the smell of this mix. Each night before bed I spritz a few sprays of this Pillow Potion across my pillow and blanket, and I find it to be really relaxing and it helps me sleep. I purchase this off of VitaCost.com (also a favorite this month!) for a great price - all their stuff is sold cheaper than I can find it in stores. Click here to sign up for VitaCost and receive a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $30 or more!
- Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner - I've professed my love for the Wet n Wild Mega Liner liquid eyeliner many a time on this blog, but I also love the waterproof version. I feel like I need to say that I don't love it as much as it's non-waterproof counterpart, but it is pretty darn good. It has a tiny bit of shine, which I don't love, but this stuff does not budge. It's amazing. If you're in need of a waterproof liquid eyeliner for a day you plan to get a little misty (weddings, sappy movie date, etc.) this is the one for you. It costs under $5, too - oh yeah!
- Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne - I did a full review of this here so I'll keep it short and sweet. This is the quintessential fall perfume. It's sexy and earthy, and it could work for women or men.
- Bath & Body Works Comfort Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow Triple Moisture Body Cream - You might remember this from my fall B&BW haul, and I speculated that this might be too sweet to use frequently. BOY WAS I WRONG. This stuff is amazing. The part of me that prefers to use natural skincare hates the part of me that loves B&BW's Triple Moisture Body Creams, but dayum... they're just great. This one smells really nice and spicy on the skin, and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. Highly recommend this scent if you're a fall scent lover.
- Covergirl TruBlend Minerals in Shimmering Sands - This is a totally old product that I'm absolutely in love with. (see it in use here) This is a light shimmery pinky-gold powder that I use on my cheekbones, prior to going in with a pink blush on the apples of my cheeks. It adds that dewy look to the cheeks without looking like a disco ball, and the end result is stunning. I don't even know if this stuff is still for sale, but when I run out someday I will be running out to get this again wherever I can.
What did you love in October? Let me know!