I've been pretty good lately - only buying things I see for a great deal, or on a rare occasion to splurge and treat myself. This is the life of a beauty blogger (re: accumulating things... lots of things) and it's my goal to use some stuff UP before I go on and purchase MORE beauty goo (as the hilarious Jenna Marbles calls it).
So, instead of buying these things right this second (although there was a rather close call just a second ago where I literally almost purchased all of the LA Girl lip paints....) I thought I'd just share them with you and refrain from filling my amazon shopping cart.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Overnight Mask - I don't even know why... I've never tried any FAB products to even justify my want for this. But it just sounds nice. And I'm a skincare junkie... and I really don't need another overnight face cream. But I want it....
- DRYBAR Gold Mine Shimmering Leave-In Conditioner - Another brand I've never tried, but the packaging is so on point and who doesn't want shimmering gold hair?
- Zoya Nail Polish in Autumn - I'm such a sucker for Zoya and their shimmery nail polish. Seriously, no one does it as well as they do. And just when I thought I had all I ever needed from them (but really, my shelves are jam packed) they release this gorgeous new coppery orange shimmering polish and I am head over heels in want.
- B&BW candle in Wasabi Apple - This sounds disgusting. I thought it was maybe the grossest candle fragrance I'd ever smell... until I smelled it. And it smells AMAZING. I absolutely hate wasabi, but apparently I love it when paired with apple?
- L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints - I literally almost just bought all 6 of these because they're on Amazon for just $16. But I refrained because my lippie drawer is FULL. But really... they'll probably be on my Christmas list. These look SO good from all the reviews I've seen and I'd much rather pay $2.50 per lippie than whatever ungodly price Too Faced is charging for their Melted lippies which are pretty much the same thing.
- Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Shea Souffle - I love all things almond, and I can only imagine this body souffle would make my skin smell and feel absolutely silky and amazing. Has anyone tried this?? Let me know your thoughts! (GOD HELP ME... it's on sale!)
Have you tried any of these products? What are you lusting after? Let me know!