It's Ipsy time, ya'll! And this month's bag is pretty good! For those of you new to the whole Ipsy bag thing, in the shortest description it's a monthly subscription service that sends beauty samples (many times with a couple full size products!) straight to your door for just $10/month! Click here to sign up.
Here's what came in this month's bag.
- bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow - This is a nude eyeshadow that can be used alone or as a base. It has a hint of shimmer to it, only visible in the light. Very pretty.
- Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Unique Pink - This is a clear balm that smells minty. I really like Pixi so I'm excited to receive this!
- Clear Clinic Laboratories Vanished Clear Spot Treatment - This is a spot treatment for acne specially formulated with menthol, glycolic acid and salicylic acid. I get spots now and then so this isn't a bad thing to have on hand.
- Pur~lisse pur~protect essential daily moisturizer - Pur~lisse has been featured before on Ipsy. I don't have an opinion on the brand one way or the other, but this will be a nice travel moisturizer.
- Models Own Nail Polish in Red Sea - This is a pretty glittery red polish. I'm new to the Models Own brand and am looking forward to trying it.
Do you subscriber to Ipsy? What did you get in your bag? Let me know!