If you remember, last month I wasn't crazy about my Play! by Sephora box. But they made up for it in March and I was all googly-eyed over what came in this month's box. This subscription is just $10/month and features deluxe-sized samples of brands you can find at Sephora. For more info, or to subscribe, click here.
Let's take a closer look...
- Benefit Watts Up highlighter - This product is a favorite of mine. I've tried it before, and I adore it. It's a cream-to-powder formula that gives the most natural glow. I like it because it doesn't travel all over your face by the end of the day, making you look like some crazed disco ball, the same way some powder highlighters do. You can purchase it for $30 for 0.33 oz.
- Bobbi Brown Long-wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink - These shadow sticks are pricey, ringing in at $30 for 0.05 oz, so I'm excited to get to test one out. These can be used for an all-over color on your lids, or a highlight on your brown bones or inner corner of your eye. You decide. They come in a range of 13 different shades, most of which are neutral and universally flattering colors.
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast - This spray is meant to texturize and volumize your hair. Personally, I haven't quite figured out how to make these kinds of products work for me, but if you're on the texturizer train - you're currently on-trend, or so it seems. This claims to give volume without weighing down your hair. You can pick it up for $29 for 7.5 oz.
- Fleur de Chloe perfume - I love the Chloe perfume range. It's certainly not for everyone, but I find it to be a very sexy, feminine scent. This version incorporates notes of rose and freesia for a more floral take on the well-loved original. If you like this fragrance, it'll cost you, totaling up at $75 for a 1 oz bottle.
- Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm - I've been intrigued by this product, so I was excited to see it in this month's box. This product is essentially a makeup primer that adds glow to the skin. You can also use it as a highlight after makeup is applied. Personally, I think it seems to creamy for that. It's made with good ingredients that have anti-aging properties, so you're treating while looking amazing. I love a good 2-in-1 product. A full size costs $36 for 0.5 oz.
- Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer - Glamglow has finally expanded their skin care line beyond face washes and masks, and I'm sure the beauty world will go gaga. There are three different tones you can purchase this in, the one included is "Nude Glow". This moisturizer has a bunch of glow-inducing ingredients, as well as "pearl particles" (aka shimmer), which may not be everyone's cup of tea. A full size costs $49 for 1.7 oz.
What is your favorite product from this month's box? Let me know!