Unlike some bloggers and YouTubers, I don't do monthly favorites. I don't buy new stuff quite that consistently, nor am I just trying to squeeze PR items in to a post and lie to you about how much I like a given thing (not to say every person doing monthly favorites is guilty of this). Instead, I do them when I've accumulated enough things I love that are worth sharing. That's why it's been a bit since my last Favorites post. Let's get to it, shall we?
- Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer - I got a sample of this in a Walmart Beauty Box and initially rolled my eyes since it seems every drugstore brand is hopping aboard the shower moisturizer train. Well... I stand corrected because I really like this. You apply it to your skin while it's still wet in the shower, and you don't rinse it off. It truly left my skin feeling hydrated without being greasy. My one gripe is that I find it to be overpriced for a drugstore product. I want to say it costs somewhere in the $10-$15 range. I had a couple coupons and got this for about $6 after all was said and done, and I wouldn't pay much more than that.
- Human + Kind Wash Off Facial Cleanser - I had never heard of this brand until I perused the Sephora sale page and saw they were clearancing out pretty much everything in their stock. I decided to try this face wash and I'm glad I did. It's a creamy cleanser with great ingredients. Plus, can we just take a second to appreciate the beautiful packaging? I'm not sure where I can buy this anymore, since Sephora appears to be discontinuing the line, but I'd definitely keep it in my rotation if I can find it again.
- Dr. Marvey Flash Dry top coat - This was a random Walmart or Target purchase. I ran out of Seche Vite and decided to take a chance on this. Turns out, I think it's going to become a holy grail of mine. It dries super fast, and doesn't leave quite as thick of a finish as Seche Vite so it doesn't chip so easily. So so good.
- Kat Von D Lightning Liner - A couple of the Lightning Liner colors were in the Sephora sale page the other week, and as I've been on the hunt for a great not-black liquid liner, I gave these a shot. (Can you sense a trend... *cough*I'M CHEAP*cough*) Turns out I freaking love these. It's essentially a liquid liner pen - you twist the bottom and the product dispenses in to to brush end and you paint it on. It's very pigmented, but also slightly shimmery, and it lasts all day. I think this line is being discontinued, and all 4 colors are on sale on Sephora.com for $12! Go grab 'em while you can!
- Benefit Watts Up highlighter - I've got a few samples of this highlighter, and for a long time, I never really cared for it. Then I started using it more regularly and fell in love. It gives a super natural sheen to any place you want to highlight, and the products doesn't travel all over your face as the day goes on (the way many powder highlights do). I adore this product and once I ever run out of my samples, I will definitely buy it in full size.
- Manic Panic Dreamtone - If you're tan, just stop reading right here. This is for my pale girls, especially the ones like me, who often times can't find a foundation shade light enough to match their skin. I present to you, Dreamtone. Add this to any foundation that's too dark and it will lighten it up. This is a freakin' godsend for me and I recommend it to anyone who's living that pale life like me.
What have you been loving recently? Let me know!