Welp people, this is my last Ipsy Glam Bag. I've been thinking about cancelling my subscription, even though there have been many great bags recently, I just wasn't loving or needing all of the samples I received. Plus, I want to scope out some other beauty bags, and heck - I want to save $10 a month while I decide what's next for me. I will still be receiving the Play! by Sephora subscription, so I'll continue to post about that each month (I'm liking it more than Ipsy, which was just another reason I decided to cancel).
Without further ado... my last Ipsy Glam Bag...
- Dr.G Daily Safe BB in Fair - This is a Korean BB cream that claims to provide coverage, smooth, hydrate and protect skin from the sun.The grammar freak in me can't stand that they spelled "sensitive" stupidly on top. I'm not a big BB cream fan, to be honest, and most don't actually match my skin tone, but we'll see how this performs.
- Avene Hydrating Serum - This serum says it provides moisture for a full 24 hours, it feels like a primer and relieves tightness and irritation. Avene is a wildly popular French brand and I'm looking forward to trying this out since my skin has been on the dry side lately.
- Pixi Matteluster Lipstick in Rose Naturelle - This matte lipstick is formulated with peptides, hyaluronic acid, and Vitamins C and E for a smoothing sensation. The color is gorgeous and would look good on virtually anyone.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day - This product does five things: smooths, conditions, volumizes, strengthens, and polishes hair. I have a few of samples of this stuff and it's not bad. It does weigh my hair down a little bit, but it definitely keeps me frizz-free and conditioned, but I wouldn't say it's super volumizing. Overall though, it's a good product to get your hands on.
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara in Super Black - A mascara made with peptides and proteins for a punch of volume and length. I've never tried anything from It Cosmetics, but I'm looking forward to putting this to the test!
I'm not gonna lie... I think this month's bag is one of the weakest Ipsy bags I've ever received. It made parting ways that much easier. Ipsy has been good to me, but it's time to move on. Maybe I'll be back, maybe I won't. Only time will tell.
What are your thoughts on Ipsy? Do you think it's worth $10/month? Let me know in the comments.