Just in time for perfect beachy summer hair, Matrix has released their Touch of Texture line, a branch of their original Style Link line. This line is created with micro-minerals that provide separation, hold and movement to the hair without adding build up or greasiness.
Texturizers are all the rage lately and if you like to add some feeling and grit in to your hair, look no further than these five new goodies which can all be used in conjunction with other Style Link products.
- Grip Definer Texture Cream ($18 for 3.6 oz) - This texture cream applies grip without adding any nasty stickiness. It adds shape and hold to the hair, providing that perfectly "undone" look. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
- Rough Me Up Sea Salt Spray ($18 for 6.8 oz) - This spray is the key to perfect beachy waves. Micro salts add soft definition to the hair for natural movement. Can be applied to damp or dry hair from roots to ends.
- Play Back Dry Shampoo ($18 for 3.4 oz) - This dry shampoo not only soaks up oil but also adds grip and texture for a matte finish to the hair.
- Mineral Booster Texture Booster ($20 for 1 oz) - This little gem can be added to any Style Link product to create a cocktail that adds grip and texture. You can also use it alone for high definition and maximum texture.
- Airy Builder Dry Texture Foam ($18 for 6 0z) - This mousse can be applied to damp or dry hair to create texture and body. It works to hold the hair in place, and also to give body without weighing the hair down or making it feel sticky like many mousses do.
Matrix is a fabulous brand and their products never seem to disappoint me. If you're looking to add volume, texture and grip to your hair, I'd say look no further than the Touch of Texture line.
Let me know if you have plans to try any of these products, or if you already have!