You guys, I am loving Play! by Sephora. It is totally worth the wait on the waitlist. The brands are prestige, the samples are a nice size, and overall the quality is there for $10/month. You can sign up here if you're interested - this isn't an affiliate link, FYI.
Here's what came in the August box...
- Makeup Forever Artist Eyeshadow in Pink Granite - This is a gel-powder eyeshadow that's super silky and easy to blend. The color is gorgeous, perfect for a day or night time look!
- Clean Reserve Blonde Rose - I normally hate the Clean perfumes, but Blonde Rose smells so good. It has notes of rose, peony, jasmine, cedarwood, sandalwood and musk. It's floral with a deeper musky vibe and it's perfect for late summer.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - I loveee this mascara. It's lengthening and volumizing and will making your lashes look like a million bucks.
- Lancome Energie de Vie The Smoothing & Glow Boosting Liquid Moisturizer - This moisturizer works to eliminate dullness, uneven texture and dryness in the skin. It's chock full of antioxidants to nourish the skin, and it's made without parabens, phthalates, and sulfates.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Lifting Balm - This eye balm has all sorts of good ingredients that help reverse aging around the eyes, reduce puffiness and dark circles and smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12 Hour Wear Waterproof - This eyeliner boasts as 12 hour wear that doesn't budge or smudge. Free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates.
Have you tried Play! by Sephora? Let me know your thoughts!