August's Ipsy Glam Bag has arrived in my mailbox and it's full of goodies both full and deluxe-sized. It costs just $10/month and every month brings a fun new variety of things to try. Review your samples and you'll earn points you can redeem for full size products. I think Ipsy is a lot of fun, and I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you're a beauty lover. If you're interested in signing up, click here!
Here's what came in August's bag...
- Rodial Smokey Eye Pen in Black - A highly pigmented gel liner. Build the intensity for your desired effect. Smooth and easy to apply.
- Ciate London nail polish in Spinning Teacups - A pretty light lavender color. Ciate nail polishes boast high shine and easy application. This is a full size product - score!
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam - A golden peachy shade that is mega glowy. Can be worn alone or tap it on to cheek bones for a hint of shimmer that's perfect for summer.
- Organic Surge Perfecting Face Polish - Gently removes impurities and dirt. Formulated with rosemary and lemon oils to clear the complexion, chamomile and gingko biloba to soothe, and almond oil to soften. 100% free of harsh chemicals, no parabens, GMOS, or artificial fragrances.
- Sally's Box Secret Garden Ampoule Masks - These are 2 step masks that hydrate the skin. Step one is to apply the included serum on the face, and step two is the sheet mask. They include olive oil to nourish and diminish fine lines, camellia oil for glowiness, and the microfibers in the mask allow the product to soak in to the skin.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts!