June's Ipsy Glam bag is here, and it's jam packed with good stuff all conveniently packaged in a cute graffiti-ed keepsake bag. Ipsy costs just $10 a month and all sorts of cool deluxe-size samples and full-sized products show up at your door! Want to sign up? Click here.
Here's the rundown of June's bag...
- clariSEA Deep Pore Detox Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Mask - Clears breakouts, gently exfoliates and refreshes the skin. It's a mask "disguised" as a cleanser; just mix it with water for deep cleaning.
- Hey Honey 24Seven Day & Night Revitalizing Cream - Heals and hydrates, balances out the skin, and perfect for use either day or not.
- Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush - A rosy blush shade that you can layer to the intensity you desire. It's 98% natural (nice!) and claims to last up to 8 hours.
- Sephora Formula X Nail Polish in Wingwoman - A reddish-pink summer red. Formulated without parabens, pthalates or sulfates. I love the Formula X polishes, they're long lasting and apply easily.
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Fireball - A peachy-gold shimmer shade that switches appearance in the light - a "shade-shifter". Velvety smooth and easy to apply. Urban Decay shadows are among my favorites.
What did you get in your bag? Let me know!