Play! by Sephora is a fun, newer, beauty subscription service that costs just $10/month. You can sign up at Sephora.com, if interested. All the brands and products you receive in your box are available at Sephora - convenient and easy if you end up loving one of the products enough to buy it in full size.
Here's what came in May's box...
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask - This deep conditioner is meant to restore and hydrate, and protect against future damage. It's formulated with B-vitamins, rosehip and argan oils, algae and biotin. It's free of DEA, silicones and artificial dyes, plus it's cruelty free.
- Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial - This is deemed "an overnight facial in a jar", and aims to improve texture and complexion of the skin. Main goals? Antiaging and brightening. It's free of parabens, sulfates and pthalates. This is a 95% natural product.
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Kimchi - This lipstick is creamy and mega-pigmented. They're formulated with 12 edible oils, vitamins, omega oils , fresh pressed pigments and fresh pressed fruit for a citrus flavor. (Personally, I LOVE Bite lipsticks! Totally awesome to get one in this bag!)
- Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine - I have a few samples of this yummy perfume, and it's quite unique! It has notes of blood orange, orange peel, geranium, jasmine, tonka beans, sandalwood and amber. Delectable and perfect for summer.
- Tarteist Lip Crayon in Latergram - This is a perfect "my lips but better" lip liner. It's pigmented, and will help prevent lipstick from feathering. It's free of parabens and pthalates.
- Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer - This spray primes, preps and optimizes the skin for a mask to be used. It will help your mask spread, and rinse of easier while hydrating, soothing and boosting skin-radiance. It's free of parabens, sulfates and pthalates. I've been looking forward to trying this!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Let me know!