Sorry for the late post - my beauty room has been in disarray while we prep our nursery! But, as of this past weekend I finally have my space back and I was able to get some photos taken.
Annnyway, this month's Ipsy Glam Bag arrived and it's a good one! Glam Bags cost just $10 a month, and you get variety of full sized products and deluxe samples to test. Your beauty preferences are taken in to account so you usually end up with at least a couple things you like. To get your own glam bag, sign up here.
Here's what came in January's bag:
- Jelly Pong Pong Fair Lashes CURL mascara - This is a totally new brand and product to me. This water-resistant mascara claims to hold curl all day, and give extra volume and definition to the lashes. It contains no mineral oils or fragrance.
- Hikari Cosmetics Cream Metallic Pigment Shadow in Mink - This is a beautiful nude pink cream shadow. It's very soft and easy to apply. I can see myself using this very frequently.
- Lasting Smiles lip balm in Peppermint Creme - This is an organic lip balm that's fair trade certified, with ingredients that are sourced from small farms cooperatives. For every 1,000 balms sold, a child's cleft lip surgery is funded. It smells amazing and has a cooling feel on the lips. I really like this lippie.
- theBalm Mr. Write(Now) eyeliner pencil in Jack B. Bronze - This eyeliner glides on smoothly and is a beautiful shade of bronze. It has a built in sharpener so you don't have to worry about it dulling and it has some serious lasting power.
- Hey Honey Open Your Eyes Eye Contour Lifting Fluid - This serum is meant to reduce puffiness, hydrate and tighten the undereye area. It can be applied under makeup for a tightened, firm look.
Are you an Ipsy subscriber? What came in your bag this month? Let me know!