The August Ipsy bag is here! If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a $10/month beauty subscription service that offers deluxe samples and full size beauty products to try - all beautifully packaged in a keepsake bag. It is my most favorite subscription service I've tried, and if you enjoy trying new beauty products, I'd recommend it to you! Click here to sign up!
Here's what came in the August bag:
- Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco - This hair oil is made with both olive and argan oils, and is formulated to be lightweight for everyday use. This is a generous sample size (o.7 oz) that I'll get many uses out of.
- Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye/Lip Pencil in Wine - This multi-use liner is a gorgeous wine shade (go figure), that I'd never use on my eyes but will definitely use as a lip liner. It is creamy and applies easily.
- Marsk Pro Line Eyeshadow Brush - I love getting brushes from Ipsy. This is a nice flat shadow brush that feels like it is good quality.
- Noyah Natural Lipstick in Desert Rose - Noyah's lipsticks are packaged in earth-friendly bamboo, and the product itself is made in the USA and is free of parabens, sulfates and is cruelty-free. This color is a semi-matte pink, but unfortunately it's not quite flattering on me. I do like the formula, however.
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted - Trust Fund Beauty polishes are 7-free, vegan, and cruelty-free. This is an excellent value for an Ipsy Bag as it's full-sized. I love the packaging and the lilac color is pretty, too!
What did you get in your Ipsy glam bag? Let me know in the comments!