The MEMEBOX Special #52 WTF (Wonderful Treasure Finds) showed up on my doorstep recently and it's another good one, folks! MEMEBOX (pronounced Me-Me Box) is chock full of Korean beauty goodies, and is available for purchase on a need-to- have basis, so you don't have to sign up for a monthly box and receive a bunch of things you don't want. You get to decide when you want one and then pick a box that you like.
The Wonderful Treasure Finds (WTF - hilarious!!) box is comprised of new, under-the-radar items that are secret treasures! They're new and upcoming products, so get on the train and try these goodies early! Here's what's in the box:
- Yadah Capsule Tok Soothing Gel ($11 for 6.7 oz) - This gel is a blend of aloe vera water, green tea extracts, and cactus flower extracts and is meant to moisturize, rejuvenate and soothe the skin. It can be used as a hair treatment if mixed with conditioner, or as a body scrub if mixed with sugar. What's cool about this product is that its use is up to you!
- MUMUR Air Waterdrop Cooling Hand Cream Snow Blossom ($9 for 1.7 oz) - This is a very unique product. It's a lotion that supposed to create tiny dew drops of moisture on your skin as it's massaged in, "as if a snowflake has melted on your hands." I didn't see any dew drops forming on my skin, but this formula is a bit lighter-weight and more watery than any lotion I've tried. I don't know how I feel about this product - I don't think I'd repurchase it.
- Bath Charm Store Dead Sea Salt Pearl Natural Soap ($6 for 3.5 oz) - This is a totally natural soap made of dead sea salt, pearl powder, shea butter, hyaluronic acid, jojoba oil, lavender essential oil, and rose fragrance. It helps brighten and treat troubled skin. I've come around to bar soaps for the face, and I like the pretty shape of this one.
- Skindeco Comedo AC Power Serum ($36 for 1.7 oz) - Oddly enough, this serum is formulated with garlic extract (don't worry, doesn't smell like it!), and ginger extract. It's made to soften the skin and unclog pores to improve the appearance of the complexion. I liked using this and I'm sure I'll end up using the whole bottle!
- dearberry Play Choux in Peach Choux ($14 for 1 oz) - This is a pearlescent face primer that aims to perfect the skin before applying makeup. Peach Choux adds a healthy glow to the face. I've been adding this in to my foundation and it adds a very subtle glow that I love! This is my most favorite product in the box this month. See how glowy it is:
- Elinette BMS Cure Cream ($65 for 1.7 oz) - This cream stimulates skin turnover, and aims to soften, smooth, moisturize and firm the skin without alcohol or parabens. This is meant to be used both morning and night. I liked using this. I didn't notice any major change in my skin, but maybe after continued use I will see an improvement.
- Tonymoly Mr. Smile Patch ($2) - These patches are to be used on smile lines to smooth and firm the skin. They're formulated with "black secret complex", or blueberry, black bean, black sesame seed, and mulberry extracts. These are just plain fun to use!
Would you buy Memebox? What products are you interested in? Let me know!