I used a lot of new (to me) products in January. Not all of them are worthy of chatting about, but some of them are worth more than just chatting about - they're worthy of a favorites post. Here's what I loved in January.
- eva nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo - This stuff smells amazing and it does a really good job of soaking up excess oil. This allows me to go 2 days between washes. I can't even stress how good this stuff smells.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bachelorette - This lipstick is seriously pigmented and has crazy staying power. It goes on like a gloss and then dries to a beautiful matte pinkish-red shade. I wore it ALL DAY and I reapplied only once. I tend to lick my lips a lot when I wear these long-lasting lipsticks, so my lips did get a bit dry from it, but it was totally worth it.
- Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil - This is intended for use on dry patches of the face, but I have been using it mixed in with my hand lotion at night for extra hydration. A little bit goes a long way I wake up with soft hands thanks to this extra little boost.
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - To get rid of zits faster, this drying lotion is where it's at. You take just a dab of it and keep it on any problem area overnight and your spots will dry up a bit quicker than normal.
- CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Ultra - This clear gloss is super minty and tingly, and tastes good - it actually claims to freshen breath. It soothes sore, chapped lips and I will forever keep some version of this in my stash.
What did you love in the month of January? Let me know!