Possibly unbeknownst to us normal folk, those of us who don't get to attend award shows and fancy celebrity events, all those people who go to the Grammys also go home with KILLER swag bags. And I got one....
How? You might ask... Well, I have the coolest boss on the planet and she had an awesome opportunity to go to the Grammy's this year, as well as the MusiCares event honoring Bob Dylan that same weekend. She knows of my love of all things beauty-related and she actually gifted me the swag bag she received (fear not - her husband also got one, so she still has all these goodies, too!) Seriously.. the most generous gift ever! I thought you might like to see! Here's what comes in the Grammy swag bags..
- 2015 Grammy Nominees CD - I've always loved these compilations of the year's best tunes.
- Starskin Coconut Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Facial Mask - I don't know anything about these masks... the brand is totally new to me.
- Essie Nailpolishes - These two colors are Summit of Style and Rock at the Top, from the Luxeffects line. Gorgeous bronze and gold chunky glitters.
The bag came with OPI nail polishes galore! The top three in the Rollin' in Cashmere pack are all from the Gwen Stefani line which I absolutely love and adore. The Get the Gold Treatment pack includes a matte top coat and one of the Sheer Tint polishes, as well as some nail decals. The pink box includes four mini polishes that go with a fun set that I'll mention a bit later...
- Redken All Soft Shampoo - I've never used a Redken shampoo, but this smells amazing and I can always use extra softeness in my tresses.
- Garnier Deconstructed Texture Tease - This stuff has that typical Garnier smell. It works really well to "dirty" up your hair and give it some oomph! I love it!
- Nick Chavez Starlet Shine Spray - I don't often use shine sprays, but I'll certainly give it a whirl. This is a new brand to me.
- Hairart Matte Perfect Volumizing & Texturizing Spray - I'm loving texturizers more and more, as my hair is prone to being limp and lifeless. This will be fun to try. Again, another new brand to me.
- Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 spray - This smells like cinnamon rolls!! And I love the classy packaging. This can be used as a texturizer after blowout and a dry shampoo for second day hair.
A whole slew of NYX goodies are in here, too. The NYX Suede Collection palette, which has a ton of awesome autumnal shades. There's also a mega-glittery Glam Aqua Luxe lipstick in the shade Divine - not really my thing, but I'm sure it'll find a good home. There's also The Curve liquid liner, something I've always wanted to try and quickly found out does not match how I like to hold my eyeliner wand. I love the thin tip of the pen though, so I'll make it work! There's also a full-sized Boscia BB Cream in bronze. It's entirely took dark for my face, but will work good when I get spray tans and I can mix it with my foundation to make it a tad darker. I love Boscia BB creams!
There's also some doggy items which Winnie will love by I Heart Pet Head. The first is the Dirty Talk Spearmint Lemongrass Deodorizing Shampoo which smells amazing. The second is the DeShed Me Fresh Watermelon Miracle Deshedding Rinse, which goodness knows we need. Winnie sheds like a beast!!
And also, my boss grabbed me this which I think is so hilariously awesome! It's meant for little girls, but hey.. I'm a kid at heart. Who can say no to a mini nail salon? Once I get a bookshelf for my beauty room, this is proudly being set out on display!
I don't know about you, but I'd go to the Grammy's solely for the sweet swag bag! But luckily, I got to watch from the comfort of my own couch and still get one! Let me know if you've tried any of these products! I love to hear from you all!