Anyway, this post is entirely late, but I've got Walmart's Summer 2016 beauty box to show you. These boxes cost just $5, and every 90 days you get a new seasonal box curated with products all available at Walmart (and other drugstores). Here's what came in this season's box...
- Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste - An anti-cavity toothpaste that deep cleans and refreshes the breath. It's formulated with baking soda, active calcium and peroxide.
- Goody Slideproof silicone elastics - These hair ties have small silicone nubs on one side to help them stay in place, but they're gentle and won't rip your hair out when you try and take them out.
- Vaseline Intensive Care unscented lotion - This basic lotion soothes dry and rough skin without irritating fragrance. It absorbs without a greasy feel.
- Incoco Nail Strips - I've done a full review on Incoco strips in the past, and I like them. They're made of 100% real nail polish and can last for up to 2 weeks. They're some of the easiest nail strips I've ever used.
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - This lotion is "leg makeup" aimed at making legs look flawless and tanner, but will wash off in the shower.
- Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Shampoo & Conditioner - This duo is especially made for dry, dehydrated hair. It's supposed to repair damaged hair and prevent split ends. Formulated with Claudia Schiffer, if you're in to celeb collabs.
You can still get your own Walmart Beauty Box by signing up here. Keep in mind these boxes aren't tailored to your personality, they're all the same, but you do get a good sampling of drugstore products to test out.
Let me know if you've tried any of these products or what your thoughts are on the Walmart box!