July's Play! by Sephora box arrived at my door, and let me tell you - this box keeps getting better and better! If you haven't heard of this subscription, it's a $10/month box filled with goodies you can find at your local Sephora. It is not customizable to your preferences, but there's something for everyone in every box. You can sign up to get your own box here.
Here's a look at what came in the July box...
- Citrine by Nest Fragrances - A lovely scent that's perfect for summer. Hints of lotus flower, freesia, lemon blossom and precious woods. This smells so nice!
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay - Good for most skin types, this cleanser helps fight oil, acne and troublesome pores. This is a foaming gel cleanser and it works by drawing impurities out of the skin with powerful antioxidants and red clay.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer (Pore Minimizing) - This primer helps skin look flawless and pore-free. It blurs imperfections for up to 8 hours.
- Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer - This bronzer smells like chocolate (bonus!) and will give skin a sunkissed glow. The formula is smooth and it blends easily. This is the darker of their two available shades, better for darker skin tones than pale girls like me.
- Ouai Wave Spray - This is a texture mist that gives hair an effortlessly messy look. It's formulated without parabens or pthalates. Rice protein works to add hold for easy waves without crunch.
- Beautyblender Blotterazzi - A blotting sponge made of BeautyBlender material, this can be used time and time again. They'll absorb excess oil without smudging makeup.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think is worth a full-size purchase!