Last week I was feeling adventurous and I sported 5 different days of lippies. I like these posts because it's fun to see how lipstick actually looks on different people, and hopefully you'll see some colors you want to pick up! Cheers to informed purchase decisions! Here's what I wore last week:
- Monday: NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake - A mauvey-nude gloss. I LOVE the formula of the butter glosses. They're hydrating, pigmented and feel great on the lips.
- Tuesday: Besame Cosmetics lipstick in Exotic Pink - I think this color has made a previous lip list before, and it's that good. It's a gorgeous matte flamingo pink that won't dry your lips out.
- Wednesday: Revlon Lip butter in Raspberry Pie - Who doesn't love the Revlon lip butters?! They're so good! Raspberry Pie is a magenta pink that is so comfortable to wear.
- Thursday: Wet n Wild lipstick in Dark Wine - I stumbled upon this shade at the Dollar Tree and it has easily become one of my favorite colors to wear. It's exactly like it sounds, a color reminiscent of wine. The lasting power on this baby is pretty impressive, too.
- Friday: Benefit lip gloss in Fauxmance - The consistency of this gloss is quite odd, it feels oily and kind of sits on top of the lips, but it's nice nonetheless. Fauxmance is a peachy pink that's perfect to toss in your purse for whenever you want a little pop of color.
What's your favorite lippie from this week? Do you own any of these? Let me know!