This season's Walmart Beauty box showed up in my mailbox last week, and I have to say, if you've seen any of the reviews of the most recent Target Beauty Box (which always sell out) - this is one to rival that! (but this one is $5 cheaper!)
This seasonal subscription costs just $5 per box and it's automatically shipped to you each season. This box features drug store items in deluxe sample sizes. I like this service because you can try out items before buying, even if the full sizes wouldn't put you out too terribly budget-wise. To sign up, just enter your info here.
Here's what came in the Spring 2016 box:
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste - I've used this before and enjoyed it. Happy to receive a deluxe sample of it for future use.
- Jergens Natural Glow body lotion - Another favorite. This lotion is perfect to give you a tan just a couple shades darker than your normal tone. Perfect for pale girls like me.
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Gentle Lightening Shampoo - I'm not brunette, nor do I wish to lighten my hair, so this will be given away to someone who is. (This is the down side of a box you can't customize...)
- CeraVe Healing Ointment - This is the CeraVe version of Vaseline. It can be used on dry patches or skin that needs a little extra boost of nourishment.
- Curel Itch Defense Body Wash - This body wash is marketed towards those who suffer from eczema and extremely dry, itchy skin. It's fragrance-free, so it would also be good for those with sensitive skin or those who want to avoid any smells.
- Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser - Aimed at those with combination skin, this cleanser uses baking soda to cleanse and exfoliate the face. One thing to note, baking soda is listed prettttty far down in the ingredients, so the marketing is a bit misleading.