I just recently came across the coolest website for makeup junkies ever. That website is Glambot.com and the other week I made my first, of which I'm sure there will be MANY more, order. Glambot, in their own words, is "the online destination for the largest collection of rare, limited edition and discontinued items from highly sought after and coveted makeup brands."
So basically, people sell their makeup that they don't want anymore, all of which are name brand, non-drugstore items, and you can buy their stuff for a fraction of the cost. I know what you're thinking... "YUCK - used makeup!? From someone I don't know?! No thank you!" But, Glambot sanitizes each and every product so you don't have to worry about stranger germs. They also ensure that each product is authentic, so you can rest assured that you aren't getting anything fake (which is a real problem, if you haven't heard). They also tell you how much product is used -- some products are brand new! Seriously, girls... I'm in LOVE with this site.
Here's what I picked up in my first order...
- bareMinerals blush in So Fab - This blush is no longer something you can purchase on the bare escentuals site, but typically their blushes retail for $20. I paid just $7.56!! It was marked as being 80% full (but it looks like there's hardly anything used-- Glambot only notes levels of 100%, 80%, 50% and 30%, so it's not entirely accurate with how full it is). The color is so natural on my skin and gives me that "just in from the cold" flush.
- Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip & Cheek Creamy Oil in Boundless Berry - You can still get this at Sephora for $18 a tube, but I paid just $6.80 and it's 80% full! I think there's more than 80% of the product left, too. This is a gorgeous berry stain. I think it's far too oily to use on my cheeks, but it'll make a great lip tint.
- MAC eyeshadow in Girlie - This pink eyeshadow is still available to buy on the MAC website for $16. I paid just $6.66, and it didn't even have a dent in it. I love pink eyeshadows in my crease, and I've heard this works beautifully as a blush, too!
- Urban Decay Midnight Rodeo eyeshadow - This eyeshadow is available on the Urban Decay website for $18, and I paid just $6.80 and it hardly looks touched! I've had my eye on this color for a long time, it's a beautiful shimmery brown, and I'm pumped to have gotten it so cheap!
- Benefit Hervana blush - I love Benefit blushes, and Hervana is one of the only ones I didn't have. It's available at Sephora for $28, but I paid only $10.96! I could tell this one had been used a tiny bit, but it's definitely 95% full still! This is a beautiful light pink, good for lighter complexions.
- bareMinerals eye color in Nude Beach - This eyeshadow is still available on the bare escentuals website for $14, I paid just $2.77!!!!! Again, it's hardly used. This is a gorgeous shimmery light nude color that adds a pop to the eyes. I love this color!
|L to R: bareMinerals So Fab blush, bareMinerals Nude Beach eyeshadow, MAC Girlie, Urban Decay Midnight Rodeo, Benefit Hervana, Josie Maran Boundless Berry tint|
Now tell me - are you rushing off to Glambot to place your order?! I bet you are!
*This post contains affiliate links.