My beauty wish list spans far beyond what you see here, but I thought I'd show you some of the things that I hope Santa will bring me!
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana White - My husband got me Nirvana Black for our anniversary this year, and now I have it in my head that I absolutely need both. Both scents are classy, sexy, and feminine. The White version is the lighter, more floral sister of Nirvana Black.
- Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me (9th Edition) by Paula Begoun - I don't own any of the editions of this book and I've recently come to love Paula Begoun. She's got a wealth of great information about what ingredients are in products and what to grab and what to avoid. I want to dig a little deeper in to her brain and learn more from her.
- Philosophy Pink Marshmallow Buttercream Trio - I've never even smelled this before, but I can assure you that I will love it. Pretty much anything with marshmallow in the scent notes means I am going to love it. I haven't played around much with Philosophy shower gels or lotions so I thought this would be the perfect set to start with.
- Balenciaga Rosabotanica Perfume - I got a little sample of this from Hautelook this year and I fell head over heels in love. Like, make it my signature fragrance kind of love. It's rosy, but so much deeper than that. It's really one of the most unique fragrances I've ever set my nose to!
- MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush - The last thing I need is another blush, but I saw someone talking about Warm Soul on YouTube, then proceeded to look up swatches and fell in love. The rest is history.
- Bobbi Brown Warm Glow Palette - Ugh, this palette is so disgustingly gorgeous. I keep seeing it in magazines and blogs and yearning for it. Just like blush, the last thing I need is another palette, but I mean... LOOK AT IT. Gorgeous, just freakin' gorgeous. And expensive.
What's on your holiday wish list? Do you have any of these products? Let me know!