Merry Ipsy, ya'll! December's Glam Bag has some goodies that I am really excited to receive! For those of you new to the concept of Ipsy - it's a monthly beauty subscription service that delivers beauty samples to your door for just $10/month! Click here for more info or to subscribe.
Here's what I received this month.
- Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream - I really like this brand, and I've never tried this. Oddly, I can't find this product on their website, so I don't know if it's new or discontinued, but either way, I'm looking forward to using this.
- Bumble and Bumble Bb Straight Blow Dry - This product helps tame frizzy hair and keep it straight and styled for up to 3 days. Rarely do I go through blow dry products, so I'm happy to get a little tester - it'll last me forever!
- Cailyn Cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid - This mineral eye shadow is made from 100% raw mineral powder. It is the most gorgeous pinky-nude shade and I can't wait to wear it!
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm in Red Velvet - I love these butter balms. They provide a soft wash of color and they also hydrate. I prefer these over the Maybelline Baby Lips a million times over.
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara - I LOVE Tarte mascaras, and how convenient to have a little travel size! This mascara really does make your lashes look great. Love it!
What did you get in this month's Ipsy bag? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!