My favorite time of the month is here - Ipsy time! This month brings lots of summer-friendly products, which is perfect because the weather has finally made a warm turn here in Minnesota!
If you don't know what Ipsy is, it's a $10 monthly subscription. Every month a bag of beauty goodies shows up at your door, and if you like what you try, there are discounts or offers for each brand on the Ipsy website. Click any of the hyperlinks in this blog to sign up for yourself!
Here's what came in May's bag....
- Hey Honey Take it Off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask - I have never heard of this brand before, but you know I love my masks. This will be fun to try.
- Balanced Guru No Frizz Organic Sesame & Lemongrass Balancing Oil - This is a really nice sample size, totaling 0.5 oz. It smells really nice like lemongrass and how awesome that it's organic, too!
- Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow duo - I've never tried any makeup from Pacifica but I'm really looking forward to trying this! The purple in this duo is really beautiful.
- Hang Ten Classic Sport Sunscreen - Considering I got a tiny bit of sunburn from being outside this weekend, this is much needed. Perfect little travel size!
- Pur-Lisse pur-moist hydra-balance moisturizer - I love having backup moisturizers, so this will be nice to have in my backup stash as well as for traveling.
If you haven't yet subscribed to Ipsy yet, I would highly recommend it! If you already subscribe, let me know what came in your bag!