I feel a bit bad posting about this, as it's no longer available, but as I considered whether or not to share with all of you, I thought - hey, Target does these boxes now and then and you might want to know for the future. So, I apologize this is no longer available, but make sure to keep your eyes open for a new box in the future.
Long story short, I paid just $5 plus shipping for the Target Spring 2014 Beauty Box. ONLY $5!!! That mascara alone is worth ~$8! You can only purchase these boxes online, and you have to act fast as they sell out rather quickly. I think this was a really great value with awesome products to try. I'm really happy with it!
The contents of the box are as follows (From the Target website):
1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves.
2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush.
3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue.
4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky.
5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days.
Have you tried any of these products? Were you lucky enough to score one of the Target Beauty Boxes? Let me know in the comments below!