|Top to bottom, L to R|
- Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache Body Souffle - This is a super indulgent body cream that has been all the rage lately. It's uber pricey, but I love all things pistachio and I just know I would love this scent. Someday, I just might have to splurge and drop the $60 on it.
- Bumble & Bumble Pret a Powder - Best described by Bumble & Bumble, Pret a Powder is "equal parts dry shampoo, style extender and volume in a pinch." I use dry shampoo regularly, and this stuff is supposed to be the bomb.
- Chloe Roses de Chloe Perfume - Chloe is perhaps my most favorite perfume I've ever owned, but Roses de Chloe smells absolutely heavenly. Equally classy and sexy, this scent is something I'd never get sick of. I need to use up a couple perfumes before allowing myself to purchase this.
- LaVanila Deodorant - I've been testing various all natural deodorants casually for quite some time now, and this one has been highly talked about. It doesn't come cheap, but I'm determined to find a worthwhile natural deodorant and once I find a great one, I'm happy to pay for it.
- fresh Soy Face Cleanser - I got a sample of this in my Sephora haul, and recently brought it on vacation. I really loved the soft rosy smell and the clean feeling it provided.
- Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipsticks - A gloss, stain, and lipstick in one, the swatches of these lipsticks look amazing. They don't come cheap, so for now they'll remain on my wish list.
Have you tried any of these products? What are you wishing for?