I was inspired this past week to put a little effort in to my lipstick routine. Truth be told, I couldn't be bothered to do much with my eye looks, so I jazzed up the bottom half of my face instead. ;) Here's what I wore in the last week, in order Monday-Friday:
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in As You Wish Victoria - A creamy, hydrating bright magenta. Full review here.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum - This is a moisturizing mauve color, perfect for every day wear.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop - A light pink tinted gloss, perfect for the faintest hint of color.
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready - A creamy rosy pink, super comfortable to wear on the lips.
- Mirabella Lipstick in Volatile - A vampy berry purple, perfect for fall.
Have you tried any of this lippies? What's your favorite? Let me know!