I mentioned in Friday's post that my husband and I celebrated my birthday shopping all over the place. We had a blast - I'm lucky to have a husband who enjoys shopping as much as I do. I found some goodies, and I allowed myself to splurge on myself as a birthday treat. I thought I'd share with you all what I picked up. The above shows some purchases I made, as well as some gifts!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - I've heard lots about this foundation, and as an avid lover of the Stay Matte Powder, I had to give this a go. I've tried it a couple times so far, and you'll hear more from me about this in a future post.
- Dior Creme De Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm - Ya'll know I was lusting after this in February, and my sweet husband gifted this to me for my birthday. It's everything I thought it would be and more! I'm in love.
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave In plus Keratin - I got this sample for free for spending over $20 at Ulta. I've never used anything from It's a 10 so I'm excited to try it!
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - I get the occasional zit, and I've heard this little bottle is all you need to zap any unfortunate spot. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm glad to have it in my army of acne-fighting products.
- The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter - I've never tried any cleansing balms before, and this gem was half off so had to throw it in the bag.
- China Glaze: It's a Trap-Eze - It's not like me to grab a nail polish that isn't in the clearance aisle, but this one spoke to me! It has a milky base with multicolored glitter and it just looks awesome.
- RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks - I don't know what possessed me to grab these off the shelf, but I did and I'm excited to use them.
- Calvin Klein ck one mascara - This was my free Ulta birthday gift. This normally retails for $18, which is a pretty generous giveaway!
- Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask - I'm a sucker for anything pineapple scented, and this mask smells SO good. I love facial masks, and I love pineapple... win win!
- Lush Prince shaving cream - I think this is actually geared toward men, but I wanted to try it out on my legs. It smells really earthy and nice.
- Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubble Bar - This smells divine. I take baths regularly so I treated myself to a new bubble bar.
I also got some lippies, too! My favorite!!! Lipsticks are listed left to right.
- Revlon Jungle Peach lipstick - This is one of the limited edition Legacy lipsticks, and unfortunately it doesn't look very good on me. It looks much more orange when on my lips. :(
- NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie - I am obsessed with these butter glosses. They're really hydrating and have great color pay off. Sugar Cookie is a really pretty hot pink shade, and I believe it's one of the new shades recently released.
- Revlon Snow Peach lipstick - Another Legacy lipstick and I absolutely LOVE this color. It's going to be great for summer. Swatches to come!
- NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake - This is another one of the new butter gloss shades. This is a my lips but better color, perfect for a neutral lip.
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Sweet Tart - I can't escape reviews of these everywhere. I finally picked one up and I really like it!
- essence Stay With Me Long Lasting lipgloss in My Favorite Milkshake - I picked this up on a whim, and it's excellent!
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Street Cred - Another bright pink lipstick. I love a good matte lipstick, and this is completely shine-free.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!